Touch Screen Kits
These development kits combine NXP LPC1788, LPC2478 or LPC3250 ARM microcontrollers or Renesas H8SX & RX62N microcontrollers with an LCD for easy debugging and prototyping.
7.0" Touch Screen LCD Kit for LPC1788
The uEZGUI-1788-70WVE is designed to be used as an “off-the-shelf” Graphical User Interface (GUI) or Human Machine Interface (HMI) in a variety of end customer applications. The miniature, self-contained design is well suited to be embedded directly into your product and FDI offers prepackaged versions for stand-alone use. FDI also offers low cost customization services for customer specific hardware, software or packaging applications at volumes of 500 units or more.
See the uEZ GUI 7.0” LPC1788 unit running the emWin Graphic Library in the NXP Booth at ARM TechCon 2011. Part Number is uEZGUI-1788-70WVE for the complete Dev Kit and uEZGUI-1788-70WVE-BA for the production Board Assembly (all HW + LCD) with both items available from distribution stock.
- Not recommended for new designs, use uEZGUI-1788-70WVT as alternative.
- Seiko 7.0” TFT WVGA LCD Panel with integrated Touch Screen
- NXP LPC1788 CPU running at 120MHz (with 512KB internal Flash)
- 8MB of TSOP SDRAM (optional to 32MB)
- 8MB of external TSOP NOR FLASH (optional to 16MB)
- 2GB microSD Memory Card
- NV Data Storage via Internal EEPROM
- USB Device Mini-B PC communications
- USB Device Mini-B for power (no USB communications)
- Low power, Real-Time Clock with Supercap Backup
- On-board Speaker
- 3-axis Accelerometer
- Temperature Sensor
- Mini-JTAG Debug Connector
- Optional 128Mbit Serial PCM Memory
- Optional Redpine Signals WiFi Module
- Fine Pitch I/O Connectors for External Expansion:Serial Ports, UART, I²C, SPI, USB Host/DeviceRMII interface for Ethernet 10/100
- uEZ® / FreeRTOS Rapid Development Platform
- MicroSD card appears as a USB Flash Drive to the PC
- Rowley CrossWorks Compiler and Tool Suite
- Segger J-Link Lite JTAG for programming and debug
uEZGUI-1788-70WVE Kit Contents
- uEZ® GUI 7.0” Board with LPC1788
- Seiko 7.0” WVGA Touch Screen LCD
- USB Device cable PC communications
- 5V Power Supply
- Mini JTAG Debugger with Adapter Board
- uEZ® / FreeRTOS Software