FDI has developed a family of embedded development support products for microcontrollers from NXP (founded by Philips) and other vendors.
USB In-Circuit Programmer for LPC2K
USB-ICP-LPC2K supports In-System Programming (ISP) on NXP ARM7 LPC2xxx microcontroller family. In-System Programming uses a two-wire serial interface to program and erase ISP enabled microcontroller devices without removing them from the system. The ISP function uses only six pins: VCC, GND, RXD, TXD, P0.14 and RESETn. A small connector is all that is needed to interface your ISP application to the USB-ICP programmer.
- Supports ALL NXP ARM 7 LPC2K family of microcontrollers that utilize ISP Programming
- Now supports ARM Cortex M0/M3 microcontrollers
- USB port power so no external power supply required Supports USB 1.1 to 2.0
- Plugs directly into any standard USB Port - great for laptops
- Works with NXP free Flash Magic software that can be downloaded from the web
- USB-ICP supports Target Device Voltage range of 3.0 - 3.3V
- Mini-ISP Cable provided
- USB-ICP Dongle
- 18" cable allowing direct connection to the user's application
- ICP design guide for the user's target board