Socket Adapter Board for TFBGA208 – LPC2468, LPC2478 – SAB-TFBGA208
The SAB-TFBGAXXX Socket Adapter Boards extend the capability of our popular USB In-Circuit Programmer for NXP Semiconductors LPC2K devices to allow the user to program and test these devices outside of their application circuit.
Part #: SAB-TFBGA208
Status: End of Life
- Socket Adapter board for use with USB-ICP-LPC2K (required for use)
- Plugs directly into USB-ICP-LPC2K through included cable
- Program MCU before placement on target board
- Supports TFBGA208 BGA NXP devices
- Includes oscillator, Power-on reset, and I/O controlled LED circuit for chip verfication
The SAB-TFBGAXXX Socket Adapter Boards extend the capability of our popular USB In-Circuit Programmer for NXP Semiconductors LPC2K devices to allow the user to program and test these devices outside of their application circuit. The SAB-TFBGAXXX Family includes support for most NXP LPC2XXX devices in the following packages: TFBGA100, TFBGA180 and TFBGA208.
The SAB-TFBGAXXX can also be used for verification of basic functionality of the user software as the board may be used completely stand-alone. The board includes 12MHz oscillator circuit, power-on reset circuit, and a single LED connected to a user I/O signal.
- SAB-TFBGAxxx Family REQUIRES Future Designs’ USB In-Circuit Programmer for NXP LPC2K (FDI P/N: USB-ICP-LPC2K)
- Connects directly to the USB-ICP-LPC2K via simple RJ45 Ethernet-style cable
- Includes: Socket Adapter Board, Power Supply and Cable
- Program devices outside of the user’s target board
- Program devices before prototype boards are available
- Prototype with fine pitch parts in TFBGA packages
- On board LED for testing
|Blink.hex Sample Code||Sample||zip||07/31/2008|